Shipping as normal - Tuesday & Thursday - contact us for any urgent requests.
* XMAS UPDATE *
Due to the floods stopping the transit of parcels into WA by rail, Australia Post has updated the Xmas cut off dates, see links below.
We'll be closed* for School Holidays Wed 21.12.22 - Monday 16.01.22
*You can still place orders for items in stock while we are closed and they will be shipped on return.
Shipping cut off dates vary from state to state and below is a quick summary, follow the links for more information.
Aus Parcel Post - From WA cut offs range from the 5th to 13th of December '22 - click here for details
Aus Express Post - From WA cut offs range from the 16th to 21th of December '22 - click here for details
Aus Parcel Post - From WA cut offs range from contry to country - click here for details
For example - UK = 2nd of December '22 or America = 28th November '22
Aus Express Post - From WA cut offs range from contry to country - click here for details
For example - UK = 9th of December '22 or America = 9th of December '22
All our chosen shipping methods come with delivery tracking as standard.
When your order is 'dispatched' for delivery you will receive a shipping confirmation email. In the email will be tracking links so you can follow the progress of your parcel. Please refer to the email for links.
You can access the tracking for our 2 main carriers below:
Australia Post - click here
Sendle - click here
ORDER PROCESSING TIMES
We currently process, pick, pack and ship orders on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
So you can expect your parcel to be shipped within 2 working days of placing your order.
We only allow orders via the website for stock we have on hand. We do not do backorders so there are no delays for you receiving your purchase, see 'out of stock items' below for more info.
Pre-orders. We do 'pre-orders' from time to time. These are products we do not have physically in stock and know they are on the way. A pre-order is a way to secure the product before the sell out. The order will be shipped when the stock comes in, there can be delays to expected arrival dates.
We use 2 main carriers with 5 shipping options for direct purchases on the website:
1. Australia Post - Standard - 2 to 10 days depending on destination (dispatched from Perth, Western Australia)
2. Australia Post - Express - 1 to 3 days depending on destination (dispatched from Perth, Western Australia)
3. Eco Courier Sendle - 3 to 12 days depending on destination (dispatched from Perth, Western Australia). For more information - click here
4. Australia Post - Standard International - tracked and timing depends on destination country. Dispatched from Perth, Western Australia. For more information - click here
5. Australia Post - Express International - tracked and timing depends on destination country. Dispatched from Perth, Western Australia. For more information - click here
Note: With the impact of COVID19 globally, expected shipping times can vary and delays can occur frequently.
For International customers we recommend checking 2 pieces of information before you make your purchase:
1. Global Shipping lanes/ports can be frequently opened and closed at short notice, especially due to COVID19. When a shipping lane is closed, Australia Post do not allow us to process an order for posting; we cannot physically send it. To check the current status of international delivery - click here
2. You may be subject to local taxes, duties and levies in the destination country before being allowed to collect your parcel from a local post service. Each country is different, you need to check the requirements of that country, we do not have access to that information. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay the additional cost required. For more information on what is required to export a parcel - click here
Currently we have free Standard Parcel Post (AusPost) across Australia for orders over $250.00 AUD. Simply add products to your cart till it reaches over $250 and free shipping will be applied automatically.
From time to time, we will offer free shipping on selected products.
Free shipping applies to Standard Australia Parcel Post only.
If you require faster delivery, you can still choose to upgrade and pay for Express Australia Parcel Post shipping.
Changes to the products and timing of free shipping promotions may change without notice.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
As mentioned above we only allow in-stock items to be purchased.
If a product is displayed as out of stock you can click on the 'notify me' button.
Register your email address and you'll be notified the instant the stock is updated on the website.
Recommended for items that regularly sell out and our Home Crafted range that is made in small batches.
We believe taking care of the environment is a priority over glamour, so our packaging will be as bland and minimal as possible. This may mean a little less WOW factor for that immediate moment when unboxing and a little more feel good for generations to come.
We use compostable satchels and are continually transitioning our stationery supplies to more eco-friendly options as we discover them; please send us ideas!
For bulk wholesale deliveries we have another shopping option via Big Post (click here for more info).
The appropriate method of shipping will be determined on the size and weight of the package.
Once determined the cost will be added to the invoice for payment.