Shipping times, particularly to Sydney and Melbourne, are experiencing delays at the moment due to staff shortages. All states are being affect and also some overseas locations. Please allow for some extra time or choose and Express option.
All our chosen shipping methods come with delivery tracking as standard.
When your order is 'dispatched' for delivery you will receive a shipping confirmation email. In the email will be tracking links so you can follow the progress of your parcel. Please refer to the email for links.
You can access the tracking for our 2 main carriers below:
Australia Post - click here
Sendle - click here
ORDER PROCESSING TIMES
You can expect your order to be picked, packed and dispatched within 2 working days of placing your order.
Some orders may be processed the same day.
We only allow orders via the website for stock we have on hand. We do not do backorders so there are no delays for you receiving your purchase, see 'out of stock items' below for more info.
We use 2 main carriers with 5 shipping options for direct purchases on the website:
1. Australia Post - Standard - 2 to 10 days depending on destination (dispatched from Perth, Western Australia)
2. Australia Post - Express - 1 to 3 days depending on destination (dispatched from Perth, Western Australia)
3. Eco Courier Sendle - 3 to 12 days depending on destination (dispatched from Perth, Western Australia). For more information - click here
4. Australia Post - Standard International - tracked and timing depends on destination country. Dispatched from Perth, Western Australia. For more information - click here
5. Australia Post - Express International - tracked and timing depends on destination country. Dispatched from Perth, Western Australia. For more information - click here
Note: With the impact of COVID19 globally, expected shipping times can vary and delays can occur frequently.
For International customers we recommend checking 2 pieces of information before you make your purchase:
1. Global Shipping lanes/ports can be frequently opened and closed at short notice, especially due to COVID19. When a shipping lane is closed, Australia Post do not allow us to process an order for posting; we cannot physically send it. To check the current status of international delivery - click here
2. You may be subject to local taxes, duties and levies in the destination country before being allowed to collect your parcel from a local post service. Each country is different, you need to check the requirements of that country, we do not have access to that information. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay the additional cost required. For more information on what is required to export a parcel - click here
Currently we have free Standard Parcel Post (AusPost) across Australia for orders over $250.00 AUD. Simply add products to your cart till it reaches over $250 and free shipping will be applied automatically.
From time to time, we will offer free shipping on selected products.
Free shipping applies to Standard Australia Parcel Post only.
If you require faster delivery, you can still choose to upgrade and pay for Express Australia Parcel Post shipping.
Changes to the products and timing of free shipping promotions may change without notice.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
As mentioned above we only allow in-stock items to be purchased.
If a product is displayed as out of stock you can click on the 'notify me' button.
Register your email address and you'll be notified the instant the stock is updated on the website.
Recommended for items that regularly sell out and our Home Crafted range that is made in small batches.
We believe taking care of the environment is a priority over glamour, so our packaging will be as bland and minimal as possible. This may mean a little less WOW factor for that immediate moment when unboxing and a little more feel good for generations to come.
We use compostable satchels and are continually transitioning our stationery supplies to more eco-friendly options as we discover them; please send us ideas!
For bulk wholesale deliveries we have another shopping option via Big Post (click here for more info).
The appropriate method of shipping will be determined on the size and weight of the package.
Once determined the cost will be added to the invoice for payment.