OUR PHILOSOHPY ON RETURNS
- At GRABmeGEAR we 100% back our products and trust you will too.
- Every piece of gear is selected for a purpose with high quality criteria. We have gear that can be passed down for generations.
- We also know life is an adventure and things don't always go to plan.
- We have 3 hassle free policies for when things don’t go as expected.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUAREENTEE
- If what you received, is not what you expected and unused, then please go to the 'Resolution Centre' and raise a dispute. Return the order to us and after inspecting it, we’ll refund the cost of the order including return postage.
- Return postage refunds are excluded on sale and clearance items.
- We may also get in touch with you to learn more about the issue to see if there is anything we could have done differently in helping you make an informed choice; we love to continuously improve our customer's experience.
- The returns postal address is below.
- If there is a fault with the gear you received, see our ‘5 Year Replacement Warranty’ or ‘Other Returns’ below.
Note: This 30 day money back guarentee is currently for Australian postal addresses only. International customers are required to cover the cost of postage, please follow the 'Other Returns' process.
5 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY – AUSTRALIAN MADE CANVAS GEAR
- Our Australian made canvas gear, made from Australian Made canvas, is manufactured to a high level of detail. It is designed for remote travel so our customers can rely on it for years to come. We are proud to offer a 5-year replacement warranty on these specific products. We expect them to take regular, general use.
- If you have experienced a fault or failure with the quality of manufacturing, then please go to the 'Resolution Centre' and raise a dispute.
- We'll then get in contact with you to figure out a solution. We find it’s best to talk things over and agree on the next steps together, so you are inconvenienced as little as possible. It also helps us learn from the experience.
- For legitimate issues, we will replace the item or equivalent, including postage.
- Tears, rips and cuts in the canvas from contact with other objects or extreme use, may not be accepted. Product changes in colour where still structurally sound, may not be accepted as some materials naturally deplete when exposed to UV light. May be considered normal wear and tear.
- The returns postal address is below.
- Our policy is to be reasonable and ensure that at the end of the day, you have the gear you need for your next adventure.
- Returns are a great way for us to better understand our products, how you are using them and how they can be improved or changed.
- If you have any other concerns with what you purchased, please go to the 'Resolution Centre' and raise a dispute.
3 EASY STEPS TO MAKE A REQUEST:
- Read the Returns Policy page.
- Click on Resolution Centre + login to your GRABmeGEAR account.
- Start a new resolution request, complete your order details and submit.
Once you have submitted a dispute via the Resolution Centre you can track progress at any time by logging into your account.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to work out a solution.
- We’ll either repair, replace, credit, refund or refuse depending on the circumstances.
RETURNS ADDRESS - please include the order number in the return parcel
197 Beechboro Road North
Embleton WA 6062
OUR WARRANTY POLICY:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- In addition to all rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Commonwealth) and any other relevant legislation, manufacturers provide their own warranties for their products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a certain period from the date of purchase. These timeframes will be specified under the ‘warranty’ section for each item on the website.
- In order to make a claim under a manufacturer's warranty, you will need to return the item by submitting a new resolution request and following the returns process.
- Proof of purchase is required if you do not have an account with the transaction registered in it.
- Initially, any cost returning the product to us will be borne by you. We will then, at our option, either repair or replace the product, exchange for another product or refund your money and take back the product.
- Our liability under manufacturer’s warranties is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective work workmanship or materials and was not caused by or substantially contributed to by other factors, or circumstances beyond our control, including (but not limited to) defective installation, maintenance or repair, alteration or modification of the product in any manner not recommended by the manufacturer or any neglect, misuse or excessive use.
- The benefits conferred by any manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Commonwealth), and any other statutory rights to which you may already be entitled, and these warranties do not exclude, restrict or modify and such rights or remedies that are implied by law.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS, INTERESTING FACTS:
Sourced from ACCC website.
Refunds and returns signs
Signs that state ‘No refunds’ are unlawful.
The following signs are also unlawful:
- ‘No refunds on sale items’
- ‘Exchange or credit note only for the return of sale items’.
However, signs that state ‘No refunds will be given if you have simply changed your mind’ are acceptable.
Approaching the manufacturer directly
Consumers are entitled to approach manufacturers directly for a remedy. Consumers may take action against manufacturers to recover costs, which include an amount for reduction in the product’s value and in some cases compensation for damages or loss.
Consumers’ rights are not limitless and the consumer guarantees do not require you to provide a remedy unless one of the guarantees has not been met.
For example, you may not be required to provide a remedy if a consumer:
- simply changes their mind, decides they do not like the purchase or has no use for it;
- discovers they can buy the goods or services more cheaply elsewhere,
has damaged the goods by using them in a way that was unreasonable.
MORE INFO ON YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS:
Thanks for taking the time to read this.