GM71 - PREMIUM SERIES 2/3 SEAT COVERS - BASIC
Series 2 & 3 Basic Outer Seats
High end top side yellow stitching
GEAR MATE 71 - PREMIUM CANVAS LANDROVER SEAT COVERS - SERIES 2/3 - BASIC
Need to protect your restored seats in a fitting way for your pride and joy?
These seat covers have been hand made in Australia by a specialised craftsman to the highest standard.
Made from Australian Defab canvas from Melbourne with intricate top side yellow stitching normally only found on high end performance vehicles. We believe they add to the character and story of Land Rovers from this vintage.
They even have some practical modern advancements with pockets in the shoulders and thighs of the seats, making it easy to store quick grab items like tools, phones, glasses, maps, knives, keys or whatever you need.
Originally designed as a one-off for the 'Seriously Series TV" Teams' Series 3 Land Rover to save the seats from wear on their regular expeditions. After receiving interest from their viewers, we have them available to the public.
Jump to 27:15 in the below video to hear Geoff's thoughts on the covers after use.
Whether you're preserving your hard work or covering damaged seats to push on with the job, these are made to give you years of use and joy along the way.
WHAT WE LOVE
- Versatile Forest Green colour
- Crafted detail of top side yellow stitching
- Made by the hand of a craftsman in Western Australia
- Made from Defab canvas, Melbourne Australia.
- 2 x pockets on upper seat
- 2 x pockets on bottom seat
- Moulded from readily available aftermarket seats - Paddockspares.com
- Complement the style and character of Series Land Rovers
- Price includes a set of 2 seat covers (Driver & Passenger)
Note: Currently made to order - allow 4-6 weeks.
For best fitting we recommend using the below seat cushions with these covers:
Basic Outer Seat Base - https://www.paddockspares.com/349967-basic-outer-seat-base.html
Basic Outer Seat Back - https://www.paddockspares.com/muc1520-basic-outer-seat-back.html
We trust you will enjoy using them and if you have any ideas for improvements please let us know, we love it!
** Introductory pricing until 30 June 202 **
1 - When you first receive the covers, test them on your seats to ensure suitable fit. Seat sizing can vary widely depending on the previous history of the vehicle. Can be rare to find standard sized seats.
2 - Once you're happy they fit all OK, then give them a gentle soak with a garden hose. Allow to dry in shade and repeat a couple of times. This will help 'season' the canvas for water resistance.
3 - Every now and then repeat step 2 through the life of the covers to freshen them up and extend longevity.
- Some pictures of the bag may be different to the current model available. Design changes regularly occur based on feedback & performance.
- Overseas customers - please check the import duties for your country. You may receive additional shipping / Government charges on arrival which will be your responsibility.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Q - is the price for 1 or 2 seat covers?
A - Price is for a set of 2 seat covers, Driver + Passenger
Q - Do you have a seat cover for the inner seat?
A - We do not have a specific design for the inner seat at this stage. If requested it may be developed.
Q - Do you do seat covers for other makes and models of vehicles?
A - Not at this stage and not on the radar to expand the range. This was a special collaboration with our Ambassadors 'Seriously Series TV' for their expeditions.