GEAR MATE 42 - UNIVERSAL BIN BAG - PREMIUM EXPEDITION SPEC - BLACK
BAG SIZE = 380W x 550H x 240D mm (approx.) - 50.16 Litres
FRONT POCKET = 360W x 360H x 60D mm (approx.) - 7.8 Litres
When you're travelling you need somewhere to store your rubbish. Next you need to store it so it is easy and practical to manage; that is where a well designed, good quality bin bag comes in. There are many designs at different qualities out there; this one is made to last and made to be used regularly; with proudly Australian Made materials and craftsmanship.
We are pumped to offer you our new Universal Bin Bag v1.0!
We believe this is one of the most premium Australian Made products on the market in terms of craftsmanship and materials. This is where form and function meet and is a sign of things to come from GRABmeGEAR. Who says everyday outdoor gear can't also be pieces of outdoor art! You put a lot of time an effort into building your rig, so why not complement it with tough, practical accessories that also have style & atheistic appeal... designed on purpose.
This is a bag style Jimmy has been using personally for a few years and about 8 prototypes have come before it; including a good o'l hessian sack! For those of us who don't have a spare wheel or a ute tailgate, we need a rubbish storage solution when travelling. To us, this is it.
While it looks similar to the Wheel & Ute Bin Bag there is 1 key difference; it is made for internal use. The inner liner has been stitched & welded so it will retain liquid if needed. Jimmy hangs his on the back of the passenger seat in the cab and wants those with carpet floors to be able to do the same.
The bonus is, it is equally at home outside and any liquid can be easily drained by taking the liner out of the top or bottom of the bag and tipping out.
The front pocket is not made to hold liquid so choose what goes in there if used internally.
This bag can be used in the vehicle, boat, trailer, helicopter, van, truck or where ever you need it. Great for wet water sports gear.
If you're like us and love to hear the details and story behind product innovation please check out the 'Features' section for the highlights.
What we love about this bag
- Bright yellow PVC removable insert for easy empty & visibility
- Bin Liner can be used away from vehicle so main bag can stay attached
- Holds liquid - the bin liner is stitched & welded so it is suitable for internal use.
- Storm flaps help reduce dust and water getting into the zips.
- Extra 60mm front pocket to separate recovery straps, rubbish or wet gear
- Proven, large & simple #10 zips.
- Lockable zip sliders for lid and bottom
- Yellow stitching highlights throughout bag to create something special
- 4 x heavy-duty industrial 50mm D-rings. GMG cobra buckle will fit through eye for a suspension strap ('Quick Fix' strap options coming soon).
- UV stabilised polypropylene straps to reduce sun fade - Australian Made in Victoria
- One-size-fits-all, universal fit, fix it where you want and need it.
- 15oz Dfab Black Plain Weave Canvas - Australian Made in Victoria
- Repairable (reasonable wear & tear)
- Made in Australia - Rockingham, Western Australia
We trust you will enjoy using this bag as much as we do and like always, if you have any ideas for improvements please let us know, we love it!
1 - If you're remote, consider burning your rubbish to reduce your load and ongoing environmental impact. Most regional centres do not recycle, it goes straight to landfill, so worth considering the trade offs. If you're not sure about that, read this article by Adventure Curated - click here
2 - To wash out the bag please use a gentle garden hose and not a high pressure hose. A light hose over should be enough and allow to dry in shade. High pressure strips the properties of the canvas and can damage other component materials.
NOTE: Some pictures of the bag may be different to the current model available. Design changes regularly occur based on feedback & performance.
Fitting Instruction Video - Coming soon, there will be a link below...