GEAR MATE 39 - CHAINSAW BAG - PRO 18 - GREEN - PREMIUM AUSTRALIAN MADE
Protect your investment...
EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON HAND TO GET THE JOB DONE
GEAR MATE 39 - CHAINSAW BAG LARGE - PRO 18 - GREEN - PREMIUM AUSTRALIAN MADE
We believe if you look after your gear, it will look after you.
If you regularly use your chainsaw to provide you warmth, food, materials and good times, then you probably have invested in all the bits you need to run it smoothly & safely. You likely already have your own 'kit' ready to go.
If that sounds like you or is going to be you soon, then this bag is designed for you.
If you appreciate investing in things that make your life easier and last a long time we reckon you'll like the features on this bag. It is designed for the professional so everyone can enjoy it.
We find many chainsaw bags are just a plain cover. We wanted to take this bag a couple of steps further by providing some transport protection and storage solutions to reduce the need to pack / unpack each use. A bag that actually helps do the job and make it more enjoyable to use.
Have your kit, all in one sock, ready to grab & go.
Designed for an 18" bar, so good for anything smaller and may push out to take a 20" depending on the size of the bar cover.
- Australian Made in WA - keeping local skills & industry alive.
- Australian Canvas - 15 Oz Dfab from Melbourne, VIC.
- Australian Designed in Perth, WA (Inhouse by GRABmeGEAR).
- Tripple layer base with marine carpet middle layer - extend life of machine by reducing vibrations.
- 4 handle options for easy access and carry options - easily pull from a tight space.
- Bag can be carried just by re-enforced top grab handle - very strong construction.
- 6 x internal pockets for storing accessories - spare bar, tools, oil, fuel etc.
- Removable PVC 'floating tub' floor to clean up any spills - bright yellow for easy identification.
- Custom green stiching in all seams and handles for extra bit of detailed style.
- Pinched front seams to help structure of bag.
- High quality contrasting yellow stitching so it looks as good as it performs.
Made to last!
Dimensions = 860 L x 280 W X 270 H mm
Weight = 1.9KG
If you find a better value Australian Made, Australian Canvas, bag with all these features from a company that gives back to the community, please let us know! :0)
Jimmy's Tip: Get all the kit together you'd take with you on a wood run (including repairs) and lay it out. Find a spot for all the small stuff in the pockets and place the saw, fuel, clothes etc. in the min body of the bag. Try to keep just the things you need to take out to get the job done each time in the main section. Saves all the other bits & pieces getting in the way or lost. GEAR MATE Pouches are a handy way to store tools etc..
|Unit Of Measure||ea|