GEAR MATE 26 - WHEEL BIN BAG - BLACK - SLOW'A - Coming soon...
Keep your rubbish or gear contained...
Heavy on features...
GEAR MATE 26 - WHEEL BIN BAG - SLOW'A
BAG SIZE = 380W x 550H x 240D mm (approx.) - 50.16 Litres
FRONT POCKET = 360W x 360H x 60D mm (approx.) - 7.8 Litres
TYRE SIZE = up to approx. 38"
NOTE: A yellow PVC liner is an optional extra and sold seperately (sealed or un-sealed)
When you're travelling you need somewhere to store your rubbish. Next you need to store it so it is easy and practical to manage; that is where a well designed, good quality bin bag comes in. There are many designs at different qualities out there; this one is made to last and made to be used regularly; with proudly Australian Made materials and craftsmanship.
We are pumped to offer you our imported bag that is still heavy on quality and a little lighter on the wallet.
What we love about this bag
- Extra 60mm front pocket to separate recovery straps, rubbish or wet gear
- Optional bright yellow PVC removable insert is available for easy empty & visibility (sold separately)
- Yellow stitching highlights throughout bag to create something special
- Lockable zippers for lid and bottom
- 3 x anchor straps
- Strap keepers to fasten & secure excess straps
- One-size-fits-all up to approx 38" tyres
- Compatible with existing wheel covers
- 14oz Black Plain Weave Canvas - India
- Made in India
We trust you will enjoy using this bag as much as we do and like always, if you have any ideas for improvements please let us know, we love it!
1 - When fitting the bag we recommend criss-crossing the side straps behind the wheel for a secure fit. Take the left strap and connect it to the bottom right buckle and take the right strap and connect to the bottom left buckle. The middle strap is a choker style strap; wrap it around the wheel anchor then pass the buckle through the loop and pull tight, this holds the main weight of the bag; the side straps keep it straight on the wheel.
2 - If you're remote, consider burning your rubbish to reduce your load and ongoing environmental impact. Most regional centres do not recycle, it goes straight to landfill, so worth considering the trade offs. If you're not sure about that, read this article by Adventure Curated - click here
3 - To wash out the bag please use a gentle garden hose and not a high pressure hose. A light hose over should be enough and allow to dry in shade. High pressure strips the properties of the canvas and can damage other component materials.
- Some pictures of the bag may be different to the current model available. Design changes regularly occur based on feedback & performance.
- Overseas customers - please check the import duties for your country. You may receive additional shipping / Government charges on arrival which will be your responsibility.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|