UPDATE: Coming soon, we have made a few tweaks based on real life testing so pictures and prices will be updated when the first production batch is ready... thanks for checking it out!
GEAR MATE 26 - WHEEL BIN BAG - STANDARD - BLACK
BAG SIZE = 550W x 550H x 200D mm (approx.)
TYRE SIZE = up to approx. 37".
When your travelling you need somewhere to store your rubbish. Next you need to store it so it is easy and practical to manage; that is where a well designed, good quality bin bag comes in. There are many designs at different qualities out there; this one is made to last and made to be used regularly. It can also be repaired after heavy use or accident.
What we like about this bag:
- Lockable zippers for lid and bottom
- Storm flap on lid
- 3 x external zippered pockets to segregate items
- Drainage hole in bottom
- 2 x cinch straps to taper load
- 3 x anchor straps
- Strap keepers to fasten & secure excess straps
- One-size-fits-all up to approx 35" tyres
- Compatible with existing wheel covers
- 14oz rip stop canvas (black)
- Repairable (reasonable wear & tear)
- Made in Australia - Perth, WA
Jimmy's Tip - when you have access to a bin, place it under the bottom of the bag, open the bottom zip and empty the contents straight into the bin to reduce the need to remove the bag from where it's attached. We recommend avoiding addional plastic bags as much as possible to reduce plastic and also reduce wet waste. There is a drain hole so moisture can get out and you can also leave the zip a bit open at the top to help it breathe. If you're remote, consider buring your rubbish to reduce your load and impact. If you're not sure about that, read this article by Adventure Curated - click here