GEAR MATE 14 - STORAGE POD - VELCRO - GREEN
Get your storage drawers working for you...
Easily find, remove and pack your gear, save rummaging and rattles...
GEAR MATE 14 - STORAGE POD - MEDIUM - GREEN - VELCRO
SIZE = 430W x 160H x 200D mm - universal fit for most drawers.
The Storage or Drawer PODs were orginainally designed as a box shaped bag to fit in most 4X4/Tralier rollout drawer systems. We've been finding customers and ourselves using them for a range of storage needs outside the drawers too.
What we love:
- Constructed from Australian Made 14oz Bradmill canvas (feel the quality).
- Velcro strip inside for partitioning. 1 x divider supplied (additional dividers available).
- Premium, flush fit seat belt webbing grab handles on left and right side for easy removal and entry (minimise catching on slide edges).
- Clear top so you can easily see what is inside - no more guessing or rumaging.
- Double zip around 3 sides so you can flip open the flap for easy access.
- Lockable zip sliders.
- Big size to fit bulkier items like clothes & food or cooking gear, recovery gear, spares etc.
- 430W x 160H x 200D mm - universal fit for most drawers.
- Made in Western Australia.
Check out the video by Alex from INTENTS & Jimmy from GRABmeGEAR to get some ideas about packing and organising your set up further.
Jimmy's Tip: Take everything out of your drawers then remove the stuff you never really use. Group things together by how often you use them or similar use, then see what fits where, maybe use an icecream container or box to start with so you only get the PODS you need. GEAR MATES 1, 2 , 3 & 5 can be used organise and seperate gear within the POD.
Did you know that GRABmeGEAR was the first company to produce Australian Made clear top cotton canvas 'pods' specifically for 4x4 Drawers in late 2018?
Today, there are many options on the market which is great to see; little guys like us play an important role in helping innovation across the industry, so there is something for everyones' budget plus tastes. At the end of the day if it is helping more people get out there, we're achieving our mission & vision. Be careful, not all available are designed by people who use them, so the devil is in the detail.
If you want to help support industry innovation and better gear, consider supporting the smaller cottage brands; the people who are out there, regularly using the gear themselves and as a result solving problems through new products when they get home. New products they want to use themselves and share with others, filling the gaps in the market.
The big guys will pick up on it eventually and that's how it works. Inovation is an expensive hobby, so where you can support the cottage guys who put in the personal yards and you help everyone else out along the way too...:0)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|