BILLY BAG 6 - SOUTHERN SPINNERS 10" CAMP OVEN
Store your 10" Camp Oven or whatever needs a home...
BILLY BAG 6 - 10" AUSSIE CAMP OVEN (SOUTHERN METAL SPINNERS)
This #6 'Billy Bag' is designed to house the Southern Metal Spinners (SA) 10" Aussie Camp Oven - Small.
A perfect companion for the Camp Oven as they can often be oily or covered in ash/dirt. They can also rattle and bang around when on the tracks too. The solution is to store them in a bag of some kind.
There are a few options around and we've gone with this design & material to:
- make it easy to get things in/out of
- easily throw in the washing machine and dry (100% cotton)
- be flexible enough to store in limited space and not take up too much room (like our GRABmeBAG)
- be used for a number of different purposes (use as a bag to store whatever you need
- Protect your other gear
Hand made by a local Seamstress, Chelsea's Closet, in Perth, Western Australia from a 100% heavy duty cotton fabric - Cotton Duck
Jimmy's Tip: Like any new fabric (clothes etc.) when you get it home give it wash and your good to go. When placing items in, fully extend the top of the bag to provide as much room for movement as possible. Then simply pull both ends of the cord at once and it will cinch up, easy!
- Locally made by hand in Western Australia
- Designed to fit specific bits of gear
- Universal deisgn to be used for a range of purposes.
- Main material is 100% heavy duty cotton - Cotton Duck
- Double layered base for extra protection & durability
- Easily machine wash
- Large top opening for easy entry and exit of gear on the go!
|Brand||Grab Me Gear|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GRABmeGEAR users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.