ADVENTURE TRAVEL KNIFE KIT - 7PC WITH POUCH
For the active traveller who likes to catch and cook...
Designed to perform
ADVENTURE TRAVEL KNIFE KIT - 7PC BUNDLE - PRO
If you're a regular or full-time traveller who loves the outdoors and preparing your own freshly harvested food then check this out. A great gift idea for the person you know like this too.
Inspired by Master Chef, this curated collection of knives is from the Tramontina 'Professional' range, meaning it was designed for hard working commercial kitchens behind the scenes.
We love sourcing commercial gear as it is designed to be used regularly and do the job well, people depend on it.
This kit will tick all the boxes for the kitchen plus has filleting and boning knives to process fish, game and vegetables.
This set is professionally crafted to give you all the versatility you need in a compact package.
1x Nylon pouch
1x 6" Boning Knife
1x 8" Meat Knife
1x 8" Fillet Knife
1x 3" Paring Knife
1x 8" Ham Slicer
1x 10" Sharpener
WHAT WE LOVE
- Practical, functional design
- Ergonomic handles for repetitive use for long durations
- Dishwasher safe
- Micro ban antibacterial protection handles
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certification. Internationally and recognised organisation by the practices of consultancy, inspection and training, aimed at ensuring the health of food, water, air and environment
- Stainless steel - heat treated for a durable cutting edge
- Easy to keep sharp
- High quality
- Light to hold
- Thin slicing blade for easy cutting
- Good for the full-time traveller or regular camper
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Made in Brazil
- Made by Tramontina - a global leader in cutlery manufacturing
Use the sharpening steel each time you use a knife. A few quick licks with the steel each use will help keep your cutting edge honed and reduce the need to reset the edge via stone or professional sharpening. If sharpening is not your thing, the 'table sharpener' is a simple way to maintain an edge on the go (not for use on the bread knife).
If you don't have a knife block or magnetic rack or somewhere to store the blades so they are protected, keep them securely housed in the nylon pouch provided. Good quality knives can become dull if left in a drawer to bump into other knives or utensils.
NOTE: Accessories displayed in the product pictures are not included, for display only. Sold separately.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We are happy to help and keen to make sure any issues don’t hold you back from your next adventure.
Please go to our ‘Returns Policy’ page found at the footer of this site and follow the steps below if you feel you need assistance.
We back this product, so any issues, let us know and we'll get it sorted.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GRABmeGEAR users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.