Sea To Summit - THERMOLITE® REACTOR EXTREME LINER
Add 15 degrees of warmth to sleeping bag or by itself
SEA TO SUMMIT - THERMOLITE® REACTOR EXTREME LINER
The Thermolite® Reactor Extreme increases sleeping bag performance by up to 15°C with its super insulating 110g/m² Thermolite® fabric.
Spacious design allows for a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the mercury plummets.
Thermolite® is a fibre with a hollow core that provides extraordinary warmth for its weight while remaining extremely breathable.
The Thermolite®Reactor Extreme adds warmth to a sleeping bag or, used alone, is ideal as a warm weather bag. With the stretchy knit fabric that moves with you and a draw cord hood, this liner is perfect for wrigglers and rollers or anyone who needs some extra warmth.
- Increases warmth, adds 15 degrees warmth to a sleeping bag
- Keeps sleeping bag clean
- Odour resistant
- Ideal warm weather bag on its own
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Machine washable
- Lighter in weight, more packable than fleece
- Packs into its own UltraSil® Cordura® stuff sack
- 110g/m² Thermolite® construction throughout
- Colour: red
- Description - Thermolite® Reactor Extreme Liner
- Size - Regular
- Dimensions - 210 x 90 cm
- Weight - 399g
- Colour - Red
- Increases sleeping bag performance by up to 15°C with 110g/m² Thermolite®fabric.
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We are happy to help and keen to make sure any issues don’t hold you back from your next adventure.
Please go to our ‘Returns Policy’ page found at the bottom footer of this site and follow the steps below if you feel you need to make a claim or resolve any issues.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GRABmeGEAR users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.