ROMAN - PALM VISA SLEEPING BAG (0+)
Fits in the palm of your hand...
ROMAN - PALM VISA SLEEPING BAG
Every backpackers ideal sleeping bag is epitomised in The Palm.
One of the world's smallest and lightest sleeping bags, it compacts to a size that fits in the palm of your hand.
In addition to it's small size it has some handy features like an anti-snag zip and a zip toggle that glows in the dark so it is easy to find.
At a rating of 0+ it is a good all-rounder. In the cooler months it can be teamed up with a Thermolite Liner when extra warmth is needed. Add a Bivvy sac with the Liner and you have most bases and locations covered; in a compact lightweight modular kit. In the warmer months simply undo the independant foot well zip for a little exta air flow or unzip the whole bag and use as a light doona.
- Ultra compact pack-down size provides excellent weight to warmth ratio
- Fits in the palm of your hand! Every backpackers ideal sleeping bag
- Thermaspace Technology is a thin, heat reflectivelayer that provides superior heat insulation
- Semi-tapered shape for added warmth around feet and legs
- Full twin zipper system allows bag to be opened fully
- Curved hood shape to allow for complete closure
- Zip 2 similar models together to form a double
- Additional fill around foot area for added insulation
- High quality SBS ® zippers and pullers with double anti-snag system
- Luminescent main zipper that can be seen in the dark.
- Cap compression bag for easy pack and carry
- Hidden inner storage pocket
- Hanging loops for drying / airing
- Rating - 0°C
- Weight - 1.4kg
- Open size - 180 (L +30 hood) x 75 (W) x 55 (H) cm
- Shape - Semi-tapered
- Fill - Insufil Thermo® - 235g/m² (Double Wall)
- Fill - Addition of Thermaspace® insulation to prevent heat loss
- Fill - Top = 140g/m2 x 2 - Bottom = 180g/m2 x 1 + 40g/m2 (additional foot area fill)
- Colour - Brindle/Fawn
- Tested to EN13537 Standards
- Outer Fabric - 40D/280T Nylon Diamond Ripstop
- Inner Fabric - SILK-Tex 75D/210T Micro-Weave Pongee
- Part no. - SCHP5-12
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We are happy to help and keen to make sure any issues don’t hold you back from your next adventure.
Please go to our ‘Returns Policy’ page found at the bottom footer of this site and follow the steps below if you feel you need to make a claim or resolve any issues.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GRABmeGEAR users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.