Roman - Palm IV Sleeping Bag (5+)
Fits in the palm of your hand and good allrounder
ROMAN - PALM IV
Every backpackers ideal sleeping bag is epitomised in The Palm.
One of the world's smallest and lightest sleeping bag, it compacts to a size that fits in the palm of your hand.
Jimmy's Tip: This is a good bag with handy little features. If your looking for a one bag you can use for all seasons, this bag is best suited to those above the 26 parrallel. For those below that line across Oz, I'd recommend the Palm Visa. Mix and match bags with liners to suit changes in seasons.
- Ultra compact pack-down size provides excellent weight to warmth ratio
- Fits in the palm of your hand! Every backpackers ideal sleeping bag
- Thermaspace Technology is a thin, heat reflectivelayer that provides superior heat insulation
- Semi-tapered shape for added warmth around feet and legs
- Full twin zipper system allows bag to be opened fully
- Curved hood shape to allow for complete closure
- Zip 2 similar models together to form a double
- Additional fill around foot area for added insulation
- High quality SBS ® zippers and pullers with double anti-snag system
- Cap compression bag for easy pack and carry
- Hidden inner storage pocket
- Rating - +5°C
- Weight - 1.1kg
- Open size - 180 (L +30 hood) x 75 (W) x 55 (H) cm
- Shape - Semi-tapered
- Fill - Insufil Thermo® - 135g/m²
- Colour - Sky/Cobalt
- Tested to EN13537 Standards
- Outer Fabric - 40D/280T Nylon Diamond Ripstop
- Inner Fabric - SILK-Tex 75D/210T Micro-Weave Pongee
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We are happy to help and keen to make sure any issues don’t hold you back from your next adventure.
Please go to our ‘Returns Policy’ page found at the bottom footer of this site and follow the steps below if you feel you need to make a claim or resolve any issues.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GRABmeGEAR users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.